Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So, I've picked up a new obsession with Justin Bieber. Maybe it's because I'm having a boy and justin is a 16 year old amazing singer. Everytime I watch him perform I feel like a proud mama and cry about it. Thanks pregnancy hormones!! Speaking of... these hormones that so kindly come along with pregnancy are horrendous. I feel every emotion to the extreme. When I'm sad I'm REALLY sad- balling. When I'm happy, which could be 5 seconds after the balling, I'm superrrr happy. It's unbelievable.

This past weekend was so fun. Friday I went out to dinner with some favs. We ate at Dressler's which was ahhhhh-mazing. We then stopped by a party which was fun consisdering I've been hibernating in my house the whole pregnancy. Saturday night Ben and I layed low. I made him watch "The Happiest Baby on the Block" to learn some soothing/calming skills for when the nugget arrives. Sort of a cheesy video but definitely helpful. I've been quizzing Ben on the 5 S's (other mamas you know what these are- for everyone else I won't go into it) ever since and he is ready to kill me.

Baby is kicking a LOT now. I can tell week by week how much stronger he is getting. Sometimes when he kicks it knocks the breath out of me. He is still hanging out pretty low (I think), possibly breech- I feel the kicks so low I'm nervous he is ready to shoot the coop!

I'm so ready for Thanksgiving and excited to put myself into a food coma. My car has been in the shop for two days so I've been housebound and thinking about all the delicious food I'm going to eat this week is pretty much the only thing I can do.

One last thing- I am a serious dancing with the stars fan and I'd just like to say that Bristol Palin has the personality of an ear and CAN'T dance. If she wins, I'm boycotting the show for good.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment