Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone- time is flying by! Ben and I went to Clover, SC to spend Thanksgiving with my father-in-law, his girlfriend, and her kids and their significant others. It was so fun. He lives on a big piece of land and the very first thing we did when we got out of the car was ride the 4-wheeler. I'd never driven one before so Ben let me drive it and I admit it was a rough ride at first, but I got the hang of it. We also played with the llamas a lot, yes I said llamas. They have two llamas, Ginger and Tina, and two goats.. Jessie and Abby. They are surprisingly friendly however I did duck several times in fear of getting spit on by one of the llamas. Pictures will be posted later...

We left Clover and headed to Grandfather Mountain to spend the rest of the weekend with my family. It was in the 20's and I loved every minute of it. Anna was home from school and we had so much fun spending time with her.

I got so used to having Ben around that reality hit hard when he went back to work Monday. I definitely was enjoying the company! Luckily I'll have him back tomorrow morning for our ultrasound. I haven't had one in over ten weeks and we're so excited to see how big the baby has gotten!!

Will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment